- The McAllen ISD Cute Kid Photo Contest will run the first week of school (Monday, Aug. 26-Friday, Aug. 30). The top three winners will be announced on the District website and District Facebook the following week. The winners will be contacted by the District’s Office of Communications and will receive prizes and have their child’s photo displayed on the scoreboard at a Bulldogs, Warriors or Mustangs football game of their choice!
- Photos should be uploaded to McAllen ISD’s Facebook account (@mcallenisd) and submissions must contain the hashtag #IChooseMcAllenISD. Parents may submit as many photos as they like. Parents should include the child’s name, age, grade level and school attending.
- The winning photos will be based on the number of “likes” each receives.
- The photos must be of children enrolled in McAllen ISD.
- All photos become the property of McAllen ISD. Staff reserves the right to delete any photograph which is deemed unacceptable or in poor taste. All judges’ decisions are final.
- If a professional photo is submitted, McAllen ISD will not be held responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.